Lyviamelen replied

295 weeks ago

Space Raiders Download Torrent > DOWNLOAD

Show Spoiler

A futuristic, sensitive tale of adventure and confrontation when a 10 year old boy is accidentally kidnapped by a spaceship filled with a motley crew of space pirates.
Most who worked crew on this film came from around the world, all given a shot at working on a Corman film. There were some talented people involved. Vince Edwards ("Ben Casey") had a great time with all this. Much of the foam latex make-up was quite involved. The purple scarf worn by the alien 'Flightplan' is a great comic book touch. Like all Corman films, he always manages to get the job done, and have a good time doing it …
Cheaply pieced together of recycled film footage, music and ideas, this film cannot really be called "well". But for me, when I watched it as a teenager, it was quite amusing. (I didn't know BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS before.) In retrospect it has got something nostalgic, regarding the SF wave of the early eighties and the special effects of this time. Its trashy old-fashioned look and its naivety provide a certain attraction. To enjoy this movie I recommend to concentrate on the paternal relationship between the characters of Vince Edwards and David Mendenhall. In addition, I liked the idea that a bunch of scoundrels discovers its heroic qualities after been unwillingly confronted with the challenge to take care of a child.

646f9e108c
Partners in Danger Chapter 4: Return of Kraven movie in hindi free downloadAssault on a Queen tamil dubbed movie torrentThe Mummy Returns sub downloadGrit tamil dubbed movie downloadtamil movie dubbed in hindi free download Atomic Blonde: Story in MotionCops movie hindi free downloadMandie and the Cherokee Treasure dubbed hindi movie free download torrentHigh Heels and Low Lifes in tamil pdf downloadthe Twister: Ride It Out downloadKill the Three: Part 1 hd full movie download
Please log in to post a reply.